SACRED SONG BLESSINGS

May 21, 2009, White Buffalo Calf Woman said…
My Beloved Grandmother Going Places,
This is your heart song, not mine. I hear it in the wind and am able to write it and sing it for you! There are musical notes if I record the Song. Maybe next time, I can do this for you.

We all have access to the Wind, the motion of the Soul World. Here Heaven is where you rely, the place of all the doors and destinies that arise. This is how we all know the same information, while we pray. All and each of us have many talents, we need recognize our own. I know Grandmother Space is always the embrace of molecules. The law of implosion of the dreamworld to be real in the physical manifestation of walking and talking the way.
aho, White Buffalo Calf Woman
May 17, 2009, White Buffalo Calf Woman said…
Grand Parent Going Places
Your Heart's Song Today...

There is never a time that longs for you than now which is here to stay, my heart is the blossom that unfolds and always knows the Rose. It's wisdom I have come to know, the wills of all of Mankind, but in my Heart the Song rings true, the never ending time.

Come hold me and tither we will go and look beyond all the doors. We can always have the time to play, because Heaven always knows. We are only here once for an eternity and we had better enjoy the ride, for always is forever and time doesn't stand still if you only look at the Rose. We must dream and see the other flowers the ones that go to and fro. Here you will find the echoes of all our lost time and see how Heaven unfolds. Listen my children, I will always be here, to open and close the door, but if you think I'm going to let you inside just to hide, come think it's only for those, yes indeed. It's only for those who know the Rose.

(the Red Road, the law of love, which whispers in the Wind our Fragrant heart of the Yellow Song Bird, the Dream.)

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman

Search This Blog

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy Fight For Love!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two Wolves


TWO WOLVES
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.  He said, "My sun, the battle is between two wolves inside us all. 

"One is Evil - It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. 

"The other is God - It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
"Which wolf wins?"
 
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Read more about Wolf Warriors here: 
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

I tell you truly the sun does rise, to bring the heart of our surmise, the grandest show we ever did sea, the vision of rainbows within you and me. I come to tell you we are a song, the greatest miracle left undone. But all we have to do, is share our songs, the living and giving of the receiving sun. My heart of Grandmother Going Places I do gift, the heart of what door do you gift? And when you choose to outweigh the sun, to be the setting of heaven's rungs, there will be standing the sacred circle of fun, the destiny of loving, that comes home when we run. Come child, into my arms, where Grandmother will hold you until the "DAWN".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, however to the large number of spam emails, we moderate comments. We appreciate your comments and always enjoy to hear from you. Have a wonderful day and blessings for you!
Elder Hawkwind Flies in Grandmother Space